Impact of TenMarks Math Premium: Evidence from the Florida Standards Assessment
During the 2015–16 school year, in a matched comparison study Florida students with access to TenMarks Math Premium were found to:
- Increase by 4.4 percentage points (ppt) their pass rates on the FSA in schools with significant ELL populations.
- Increase by 6.0 ppt their pass rates on the FSA in schools with significant populations eligible for free or reduced lunch.
Impact of TenMarks Math Premium: Evidence from California State Test (CAASPP)
During the 2015–16 school year, in a matched comparison study California students with access to TenMarks Math Premium compared to students without access were found to:
- Increase by 1.7 ppt their pass rates on the CAASPP.
- Increase by 5.8 ppt their pass rates on the CAASPP when completing 2+ assignments per week on average.
TenMarks Math as a Core Program: Evidence from Edison Township Public Schools
Edison Township Public Schools implemented TenMarks Math Premium as their core math program in the grades 3–5 starting in 2015–16. Data from this study showed teachers reporting that:
- 82% used TenMarks Math lessons a few times a week or more.
- 47% improved the quality of their teaching with TenMarks Math.
- 50% helped develop students' conceptual understanding with TenMarks Math.
The Research Behind TenMarks Math
Research shows that teachers are the most important in-school factor affecting student learning. Built upon this premise, TenMarks Math is a comprehensive math program that:
- Provides rigorous content built for CCSS and state standards and rated over 100% aligned* to the CCSS by Learning List.
- Supports inquiry-based instruction and differentiation through an enhanced mastery learning paradigm.
- Incorporates Universal Design for Learning (UDL) to increase learning opportunities for all students.
*TenMarks content was rated as 100% aligned to CCSS-M in 1st through 8th grade and over 95% aligned to the CCSS-M in high school by Learning List, an independent, third party reviewer.