TenMarks Referral Program Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 12, 2017
For you to receive a TenMarks referral credit for inviting a new TenMarks teacher or educator:
- You must have a valid account on the Tenmarks.com website;
- The teacher you refer must click on your link and complete the TenMarks signup process. We will determine in our sole discretion whether your link was used to create the account;
- The referred teacher who registers the new account must be a new TenMarks teacher and not an existing or returning teacher of TenMarks. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is a new customer; and
- The referred teacher must place an order for a minimum of 10 licenses on the Tenmarks.com website no later than June 30, 2018.
To refer a fellow educator, you can share your unique referral code in several ways. The Referral Dashboard helps you to share: (1) directly to a fellow teacher's email, (2) on your personal Facebook page or (3) on your personal Twitter account. If you choose to send directly to an email, you will need to enter the person's email address in the pop-up window provided. To share via Facebook or Twitter, you will click on either the Facebook or Twitter button, which will take you to the applicable page with a pre-populated link to your unique referral code. You can also include a personal message when sharing via Facebook or Twitter. Your unique referral code is valid for use by a fellow teacher up to 30 days once sent.
You may not use referral credits to pay taxes or any other applicable transaction costs. We may also specify certain products that are ineligible for payment using referral credits from time to time.
Referral credits are issued to a single TenMarks account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered, or sold.
With the TenMarks Referral Program, the maximum referral credit that you can receive per school year (July 1 through June 30) is $500 (i.e., you may receive credit for up to 25 successful referrals).
If you participate in an Amazon affiliate marketing program, you will not receive referral credit on any transaction for which you receive affiliate advertising fees.
We may void your referral credits, terminate your eligibility to earn referral credits, or terminate your account, or the accounts of TenMarks members you refer, if you or they take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits;
- Refer teachers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
- Distribute your personal invite link via email or text message or in any offline method (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document, or any oral solicitation), other than through any online tools we make available to you;
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer any incentive to others to register new accounts;
- Violate these terms or any other of TenMarks's terms and conditions in any way; or
- Participate in the TenMarks Referral Program if doing so would be prohibited by any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including, without limitation, by changing the amount of the referral credit, modifying how you may earn and spend referral credits, modifying the duration and expiration of referral credits, requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of referral credits, changing the maximum amount of referral credits that you may earn, and discontinuing the TenMarks Referral Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on the Tenmarks.com website, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use the Tenmarks.com website or the TenMarks Referral Program after the date such changes are posted.